Re: {Collins} 75s1 PS Hum

I'm fighting the same issue in a non-Collins receiver right now. It's been
suggested it might be a tube short so start substituting tubes one by one
going back from the end of the audio chain until the issue resolves. And I
assume all the PS caps are correctly installed.

--
Karl Bridges
Dean/University Librarian