{Collins} Collins Q3 Signal!!

To all our loyal Collins Signal Readership,

 The Q3 Signal is finished and going to our new printer as we speak.  It should be in the Mail this coming week!

It has been great to work with our new acting editor, Gary Halvorsen, K6GLH as well as our existing team of Danielle Toynette and  Don Jackson, W5QN.  Each one made an outstanding Contribution.

I would like to remind all of you that the Signal is your publication.  Please contribute any information, ideas, pictures, and articles you can.  They would be much appreciation!

Respectfully,
Jim Stitzinger, CCA President.