Re: {Collins} Collins Q3 Signal!!

Table of  contents?
Looking   for primarily  the  Science research   and Hi power  RF  aspects
Thanks Ed#

In a message dated 10/12/2017 2:33:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

To all  our loyal Collins Signal Readership,

The Q3 Signal is finished and  going to our new printer as we speak.  It
should be in the Mail this  coming week!

It has been great to work with our new acting editor, Gary  Halvorsen,
K6GLH as well as our existing team of Danielle Toynette and   Don Jackson, W5QN.
 Each one made an outstanding Contribution.

I  would like to remind all of you that the Signal is your publication.
Please contribute any information, ideas, pictures, and articles you  can.
They would be much appreciation!

Respectfully,
Jim  Stitzinger, CCA President.

*** You are subscribed to Collins as  couryhouse@xxxxxxx. If you wish to
unsubscribe, or modify your preferences  please visit
https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins  ***