{Collins} thanks to Scott Kerr for all of his work with Collins Collectors Association.

I tried to post this earlier  but I do not see it in sent box -

thanks to Scott Kerr for all of his effort  time and again   for all of his
help and interest with the reflector.  and the Signal

Any thanks is not enough.

We need to remember -  have a thought for what effort is required to keep
all of this   reflector    and Signal    operating.

All of work  most certainly is not automatic

and yes    the internet is free  -  and reflector is free  and all of the
effort is free and the Signal is free and and and   free free.

as long as someone else pays for it and does all of the work.

there is no free lunch,

best

Richard M. Lorenzen   WA0AKG