Re: {Collins} FS Skytec Tubester Set for 75S-3 Sold

Tubsters are sold

On 10/14/2017 4:48 PM, David C. Hallam via Collins wrote:
I have a set of tubesters for a 75S-3 with instructions.  I was the original purchaser in 1987.  Downsizing here and things have to go.

Price $130 including priority shipping for US locations.

David
KW4DH
Clearwater

--
"*The very essence of a free government consists in considering offices as public trusts, bestowed for the good of the country, and not for the benefit of an individual or party." John C. Calhoun 1835*

---
http://www.avg.com