Re: {Collins} TRS

Tom,

Yes, TRS (Gary Brown) is still in business. After exchanging several e-mails with him last week, I shipped a choke to him for rewind on Tuesday. Here is the current link to his home web page:

http://members.tripod.com/tubes_tubes_tubes/transformerrewindingservice/index.html <http://members.tripod.com/tubes_tubes_tubes/transformerrewindingservice/index.html>

I believe that the links currently listed for his web site and his e-mail address that are posted on the CCA site under “resources", might be out of date.

73, Bob, KF6BC