{Collins} FS: 5Y3 RECTIFIER TUBES FOR 75A-1,2,3,4

I have the following 5y3GT rectifier tubes for the Collins 75A 1-4 receivers as tested on a Calibrated 7v-7U/D. Minimum is 40 each section:

GE NOS ORIG BOX 64,62----  -$4.00

ALL THE REST ARE USED; IN A WHITE OR STANDARD BRAND BOX: $2.50 each unless indicated below:

2 X GE ‘GT’ TYPE:
	54,50,  57,52
Hallicrafters:
	66,60
National Union:
	54,50
Tung Sol:
	48,42---$1.00
Raytheon:
	62,56 ,  68,62
3 X SYLVANIA:
	60,56 ,  62,52 –JAN,   56,52
6 X RCA:
	60,58  , 60,57  , 60,50   , 62,58   ,58,50  ,
	52,46 –($1.50 this one only)

Single tube ships 1st class for $2.60 at 4 oz)

I do not charge packing or handling fees. Do not pay till a confirmation email has been received. 1st come; 1st serve.
I use USPS for up to ~4 lbs and their rated apply from 76133. 14 oz and above = Priority Mail

Pay Pal via my email address or direct via QRZ listing.

73, Joe, WSØE

Sent from Mail for Windows 10