From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+p.hall=curtin.edu.au@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Carns via Collins
Sent: Sunday, 15 October 2017 9:39 AM
To: 'Lou Fiore' <ltfiore@xxxxxxx>
Cc: COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} Question re 30S-1 to 32S( ) connection

There need not be another thread on this. It has been discussed and
researched ad nauseum and the results are in the reflector archives and also
in the RX for your Collins on our website. You should always check there
for answers when having any issue.

RX for Your Collins: http://www.collinsradio.org/rx/<http://www.collinsradio.org/rx/>

The short answer is Yes, you can shorten it all you want!

Here is the link to the RX article,
http://collinsradio.org/Signal/newsletters/Issue%2071%203rd%20Quarter%20of%2<http://collinsradio.org/Signal/newsletters/Issue%2071%203rd%20Quarter%20of%2>
013%20Post%20War%20(PDF).pdf

and scroll down to page 16 of the Signal issue in which it appeared.

Hope this helps, and to others, let'
Use the archives and not redo this issue..

Thanks, Bill

Bill Carns, N7OTQ (Trustee K0CXX)
Past President, Collins Collectors Association
Founding Board, Collins Radio Heritage Group
Editor, Signal Magazine (Retired)
Wimberley, TX
512 618 2762 (Cell)
512 847 7010 (Home)