{Collins} I would like your input on repair

As you all probably know, I get a lot of requests for repair help.  I also
try and help with keeping our website up to date.

I GET A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE, OR WHO, CAN REPAIR OUR COLLINS IN A
GIVEN AREA WHERE THE OWNER NEED NOT SHIP, BUT CAN DRIVE AND DELIVER THEIR
COLLINS FOR REPAIR.

I would like to ask you to take a moment and give me your feedback.

If you have had a fairly recent experience with good competent repair, or
know of someone that does good Collins repair work, please send me your
input on who, where, and how to contact (or just call sign).

I am going to use the straw poll technique and see how many inputs I get.
Then I will use that data to both investigate and then update what I can
tell people and update the SUPPORT DIRECTORY in our CCA website at
http://www.collinsradio.org/information/directory/   Please report only
people with significant repair experience!

Your time and inputs for this are really appreciated and will help others a
great deal. NOTE:  Even if you think I already have the name, send me your
"VOTE" anyway.

Thanks a lot for your time on this.

Bill Carns, N7OTQ (Trustee K0CXX)

Past President, Collins Collectors Association

Founding Board, Collins Radio Heritage Group

Editor, Signal Magazine (Retired)

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)