{Collins} FS KWM-2A WE and PP-3990/PM-2 Power Supply

KWM-2A Winged Emblem Serial No 14872.  Last time on the air was Sept 2016.
Has extra crystal sockets so you can add WARC bands.  Turned it on
yesterday and receiving ok.  Will test into dummy load I will be borrowing
from a friend because no antenna at new QTH.  CCA condition good  to very
good.  $650 shipped CONUS single boxed. Does not include a power supply.
Add $30 for double boxing..  I use a professional shipper to pack and box
(both single and double).  .I accept PayPal or Postal Money Order.  No
Checks.  Discount for picking it up.

PP-3990/PM-2.   Unknown operational condition.  Electronics look original.
Never wired it up.  Cosmetically good.   $180 shipped.

Walt K9WL

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>