{Collins} FS: RE 312B-4

I sold my RE S-Line so I no longer need this nice RE 312B-4. It is a late production one with an MCN of 7513; serial number 725xx. Watt/SWR meter works fine and calibration seems to be close to that of my Drake W-4. Speaker is good. Switches all work, but I have no way to check out the phone patch. Trim ring has yellowed and the right side is scratched. CCA good. Email for pictures if interested. Sell for $275 plus shipping.

73,
George
W7HDL