{Collins} WTS Collins KWM-2A with 516-F2 PS

Cleaning out the shack and changing gear.  WTS  Collins WE KWM-2A with 516-F2 power supply.  Cosmetically, excellent.. no scratches, nicks or dings.  Works full power on all bands and aligned accurately.  Includes full service manual in a binder too.

If interested, email me and I'll be glad to send photos and other info.  Price: Best Acceptable Offer wins. Must buy as a pair.

Don   K4SJ
Bonita Springs, FL

Sent from my iMac