From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Don Wareham via Collins
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 11:08 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} WTS Collins KWM-2A with 516-F2 PS

Cleaning out the shack and changing gear.  WTS  Collins WE KWM-2A with
516-F2 power supply.  Cosmetically, excellent.. no scratches, nicks or
dings.  Works full power on all bands and aligned accurately.  Includes full
service manual in a binder too.

If interested, email me and I'll be glad to send photos and other info.
Price: Best Acceptable Offer wins. Must buy as a pair.

Don   K4SJ
Bonita Springs, FL

Sent from my iMac

https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***