{Collins} refreshing the white indices on knobs

I have discovered the holy grail of markers!  I have looked high and low to find the proper paint and applicator to refresh the white lines on knobs.

I found it at Walmart and it is made by Sharpie.  It the Extra Fine, White and it is an oil based paint!  I just used one to add lines to non-Collins radio knobs and it is just what I was looking for.

Here is the link to the product:      http://www.sharpie.com/productvariation?pid=SHOilBasedPaint&dwvar_SHOilBasedPaint_color=White&dwvar_SHOilBasedPaint_size=Extra%20Fine <http://www.sharpie.com/productvariation?pid=SHOilBasedPaint&dwvar_SHOilBasedPaint_color=White&dwvar_SHOilBasedPaint_size=Extra%20Fine>

No more looking for model paint and dinkey little brushes.

Ken
KE7YD
Boise, ID