Re: {Collins} refreshing the white indices on knobs

The pen tip is so small, that it fit into the groove in the knob.  It’s necessary to push the tip down to get the paint to flow a little bit to the tip.  It was very easy to control.  There was no slop over on to the flat surface of the knob.

The tip measures 0.0175 inches in diameter.  It’s really small!

Ken