Re: {Collins} refreshing the white indices on knobs

Try white lacquer stick available for $4 at http://www.radiodaze.com/white-lacquer-stick-item-lstk-wht/

Feels a bit moist, like oil pastels. Take your thumb and rub off a bit of the lacquer, then just push it into the indices on the knob. Don't worry about being neat. Once you've got the groove full of the white lacquer, use your thumb to rub off the excess. Not messy, dries fast, looks GREAT!

Only problem is, a $4 stick could refresh about all the Collins knobs in existence. I refreshed the knobs on an S-Line, KWM-2, and 51S-1, and barely dented the end of the stick.