{Collins} WTS KWM02A and 516-F2 PS

First, my apologies for issuing this offer for sale earlier as a "Best Offer."   Sorry for the infraction of the rules; please forgive me.  So here's the advertisement again with pricing.

Cleaning out the shack and changing gear.  WTS  Collins WE KWM-2A with 516-F2 power supply.  Cosmetically, excellent.. no scratches, nicks or dings.  Works full power on all bands and aligned accurately.  Includes full service manual in a binder too.

If interested, email me and I'll be glad to send photos and other info.

Price:  $1,100 for KWM-2A and 516-F2 power supply without cabinet for power supply (not willing to split).   $1,250 for the KWM-2A and 516-F2 power supply including the cabinet which also has a speaker installed.  Also available is a Heathkit HM-2140 Dual Meters Watt/SWR Meter for $100.  Shipping is buyer's expense; depends on location within Continental United States.  Sorry, no International Sales.  I really prefer the buyer to pick up the station rather than shipping, if possible.

Don   K4SJ
Bonita Springs, FL
Don

Sent from my iMac