{Collins} many Collins items for sale

I have two homes in Arizona one in Scottsdale and another in Parks, outside of Flagstaff. I am consolidating to one home and will list the Scottsdale home early next year I have and will sell the following items, *all operational*. I have not included prices just yet, so as to not disrespect the price requirement of this page, I will publicly state a firm price  to this list for any items which are requested by listers.

Items; Collins for sale--- 3/ KWM-2 with 516 PS all with Viet Nam mod,  32V3, 75A4, 75A3, 51J ser. 221, 51J4 late 7000 ser. with S line knobs, 51S1, 2/ 651S1 ( one VFD display and the other with later LED display) R-388 back door project probably it is a R-388 with a 51J 2 panel which was redone by Howard Mills. Photos available for any item if a deal emerges.

Huge amount of HP test equipment and vintage SSB Central Electronics- Hallicrafters, Kachina; call if interested in a specific category. Thanks

Not really practical to ship the bigger units they are available for pick up in Arizona or professional packing and shipping at buyers expense.  Ted Hartson WA8ULG 928 635 1927 or cell 602 315 7372.