{Collins} H-P 410C VTVM FS

I have a solid state h-p 410C VTVM that's excess equipment here in my shop.

Unit is fully functional in AC/rf, amps and ohm meter ranges.  Does not function in DC ranges.

For all r-f testing, as one would do with Collins trouble shooting, the meter is perfect.

Asking $150, plus packing and shipping from Pahrump,  NV 89048.

Unit will be shipped double boxed and fully insured.

Regards,
Steve, N6HK
(661) 557-0014 Mobile and V/M.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 4 mini ™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone