Re: {Collins} 25kc cal

 Look up the German BN-58 receiver. This has an external calibrator unit
that used a comb generator.  That kind of circuit was a battery operated
device that plugged into the antenna and ground sockets. This is an old
design circa 1958 but would seem to be suitable. No drilling, messing with
switches, wiring or other undesirable mods required.

On Oct 21, 2017 7:40 PM, "William Carns via Collins" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>