{Collins} (no subject)

Hi Bill
I've built myself a bucking transformer that gets my excessive 125V line
voltage down to 114/115V. And I've also got my hands on a variac. For the
older units, A line and S line  that have been sitting in storage for a
while, is there a publication that shows starting voltage and how many
minutes/hours at that level and any intermediate voltages and times
required to "bring up" the units before you run them on the full 115V? I
looked at the index of articles you've kindly provided but could not
identify this particular answer  although I'm sure the question has been
asked before. Thanks in advance.
Denis N5KX