Re: {Collins} (no subject)

Put an appropriately rated fuse between the variac and the radio.  If
there is a direct short in the radio, the current going through the small wire
in the variac can burn out the winding.  Protect your variac.  Don't  ask me
how I know.

73, Kurt W6PH

In a message dated 10/25/2017 8:51:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,