From: "James Tills via Collins" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10/26/2017 10:26:57 AM
Subject: {Collins} Available Crystal Manufacturers

Hi All: I thought I'd give you an update on available Crystal Manufacturers. I basically found four manufacturers and have had recent responses from the first two listed. They are as follows:

Thanks. I hope this is useful. CUL & 73s  Jim  W7JWT

UK : http://www.quartslab.com/

They are currently in business and indicate they are very busy since US manufacturers have shut down. They are very reasonable and easy to work with. They have a ‘minimum order charge’ of £22.78 GBP. One crystal I think is around £12. Buying 2 or more Crystals from them will reduce the price per Crystal.
They are my choice.

Belgium : http://www.hminternational.be/

Price for these crystals is  25 EUR ea

Lead time : 1-2 weeks

Shipment cost by courier depends to which city in the USA.

Italy : http://www.ccaeitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CCAE_IEV.pdf
 They did not respond to my E-Mail for info.

Czech Republic : http://www.krystaly.cz/en/

A New Zealand Ham had the following to say. Least expensive, but they only take a Bank Transfer.
http://www.amalgamate2000.com/radio-hobbies/radio/quartz__crystals________________.htm