Re: {Collins} Fw: Available Crystal Manufacturers

Hello,
I understand that an international bank transfer is very expensive in the US etc.

For the crystal supplier in Italy and Czech Republic which are European Community members within the EU there is a SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) transfer. This SEPA bank transfer is free of charge (included in the monthly account fee) in Germany.
If anybody from non EU countries wants to order from these suppliers I could help with the bank transfer.
If you need help please contact me by private message.

vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet