{Collins} FW: Land mobile crystals

Good news!!

  _____

From: Minnie Lirio [mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 10:31 AM
To: William Jones
Subject: Re: Land mobile crystals

Dear Bill Jones,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to let you know that BOMAR Crystal is back in supplying Radio
Crystals.

We no longer Recrystal Channel Elements, we only supply Crystals.

So if you need any of these, please do not hesitate to contact us and we'll
be happy to assist you.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Thanks and regards,

Minnie Lirio

Sales Manager

BOMAR CRYSTAL COMPANY