{Collins} Packaging/crating of radios

Don't forget to add some bubble wrap inside to keep the tubes from dislodging. Many moons ago I would wrap the tubes separately.  Now I simply pack bubble wrap or something inside to keep them in place. Make sure to stick a note on top so it isn't accidentally plugged in and powered up.

The swimming tubes is another thing I do now. Between the outer box and inner box on top and bottom a row of tubes. Buy them at Walmart for a buck or two each. Foam insulation on the inside of the outer box. Buy that at Home Depot in sheets in the insulation dept. Usually about 12" by 48" for about $11 for 5 sheets.

Wrap so your comfortable dropping it from 3 or 4 ft. I like FedEx Ground and not UPS.
Good Luck,
Bill W2CQ