Re: {Collins} 651S-1 issue

Hello Bob,
earlier this year I had a problem with my 651S-1 and found a couple NOS flatpacks on eBay which solved the problem. Last resort would have been to use standard SN 74XX ICs dead bug style or even SMT devices. I have  a late 1970s Texas Instruments data book which covered a couple flatpacks.
vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet