Re: {Collins} Difference between 75S-1 and 75S-3

No need to fall on the sword ( the walker usually gets in the way ).
Somewhere between my first KWM2A and a 30S-1, I picked up a Drake Line
"B" series and the buzz at the time was that the "B" was a "better"
receiver than the "C". I wasn't a serious contester, so I wouldn't
have noticed a difference.

Of all the 75S-3A service bulletins, which should I check to see if it
has been installed ?  I'm planning a power cord replacement and while
I have it upside down, I might as well check for service bulletins.

Thanks

Don W4DNR

Quoting Bill Carns via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks Glen – Yes, I already fell on my sword – as you can see from
the list post – for the filter boo boo.  Got comfused in my olde age
I guess.

Re the A version – yes, of course, but I was speaking generally. The A is just a plain old 75S-3 in fancy clothing. Same performance
and more money.

Bill