      From: Alan Victor <amvictor@xxxxxxxx>
 To: Glen Zook <gzook@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bill Carns <wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Brian Gieryk <ke6iyc@xxxxxxx>; "COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 6:25 PM
 Subject: Re: {Collins} Difference between 75S-1 and 75S-3

Glen, Bill... what about the change in the BFO xtal frequency near 455 kHz from the standard issue in the -3 equipped with 200 Hz. CW filter?  I do pretty much CW and the issue with the 200 Hz filter once tuned properly is the CW pitch is too high for my taste. If CW is a favorite mode of operation, I would recommend the altered xtal freq. Sorry, would need to look it up, not at my finger tips the xtal frequnecy. Alan