{Collins} F/S WE 32S3 and Switchcraft RF cables

F/S WE 32S3 and Switchcraft RF cables.

I have a good condition WE 32S3 for sale. It was my S-Line a few years ago but I have not used it in about 5 years.  I tried to fire it up and no output or grid drive.  I do not have time to troubleshoot it so I’m selling it for $450.

No mods cosmetically very good.  The cabinet which is not shown in the pictures is also cosmetically very good to excellent.  A few scratches but straight and no dents or bends, paint is very good.

I also found three of the RF cables that went with it both marked Switchcraft, 4 feet long very good condition $15 each.

Here is a link to the pictures, I’ll try to add the cabinet to the link later today.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxq_mAppH3NweVJVMGNPSDhvelk

32S-3 $450 plus shipping RF cables $15 each

I will foam pack and ship FedEx in a heavy-duty box.  Shipping will only be the weight about 20 pounds from 35801, I’ll cover the foam packing and box

Ben KJ4CC