{Collins} For Sale: ART-13B with Dynamotor and extras

Hi,

I have for sale a clean ART-13B  (has CDT-A installed) and Eicor
DY-17A Dynamotor. Wiring harness, connectors, a box of extra crystals
and a calibration book are included too. $900 for all of it.  I’d
prefer to arrange a local pickup in Chico, Ca. I think these items
would get damaged in shipping by a carrier due to their size and
weight and that would really be a shame as they are in good condition.
Tag dated 2008 on transmitter says it was purchased from Don Merz and
is functional but I have not personally verified functionality. Please
email me for questions/pics. Delivery is a possibility too.

Thanks!
Dewayne
KG6ISR