Re: {Collins} Tough problem in still 32S-3 (still)

Well, maybe.
The problem with the C62 theory is it is connected directly to the grid drive line to the finals.    If it went high in value enough to kill the AGC, it would also kill the grid drive, yet grid drive is fine, the same as my other 32S.

The practical problem is that cap would be a real bear of a pain to replace or even just disconnect.  It is very hard to get to, inside one of the band switch cans, plus it has 8 connections on one side, some from the fine wire on the coil forms, and a coax connection on the top that is very hard to get to.  Have to remove the slug rack.

I can’t imagine that anyone has had to replace C62.  If so, i would really like to know how they did it!

73, Grayson KJ7UM