Re: {Collins} Ailing KWM-2

Brian:

Not sure if you know Steve, N6HK, or not but I can vouch for his expertise.  He literally took apart my KWM-2a and put it back together.  The rig works like new.  He really knows what he's doing. So, I would bet his advice is sound and sure.

Dave, W8QW

On Mon 08/05/19  3:42 PM , "Steve Berman via Collins" collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx sent: