{Collins} For Sale: 516-F2 Power Supply

This is for the power supply only. This is a supply which someone has removed the tubes and the tube
sockets and replaced same with full wave rectifiers.  The supply is right now non-functional, but 90%
complete.  The transformers, chokes, cables and passive components are all present, complete and in
working condition. This is a great project for someone needing a spare Collins supply.  Asking $125
plus shipping to lower 48.  I take postal money order, cashier's check and personal check.  I do NOT
take Paypal.