From: Scott Kerr [mailto:skerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:19 AM
To: Jerry O. Stern <jsternmd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Collins} KWM-380 Control Card - Low Pass Filtrer Repair - Need
Advice Disconnect PA?

I bet it is a shorted tantalum on the line. Look at the line and see if it a
dead to ground or close to it. They can be relaxed with small electrolytics
but increase the voltage rating to about 30v for a 14v line.

Scott
KE1RR

Scott Kerr skerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<collins@listservecom> wrote:

> I have isolated my No-Receive/No-Transmit problem to a loss of 14v on
> the ribbon connector going to my Low-Pass A3 board, however there is
> 14v on most of the ribbon pins going to the A1 filter board.  The
> voltages on the various pins going to A1 change when I cross the
> filter frequency boundaries.  So at least parts of the controller card and
A1 are working.

https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***