Re: {Collins} KWM-380 Control Card - Low Pass Filtrer Repair - Need Advice Disconnect PA?

Well it seems more complicated.  Turns out that when I check different filter frequency boundaries , other relay pairs get the 14vdc but these are all the worn pairs.  It seems strange because as Jim explained to me ALL the relays should be getting 14v and then the Control card sends a low to the proper pair.  I need to go thru the flow in more detail to understand this .  I will report back as I make progress.  Any suggestions very welcome !!  Maybe it would make a good Signal article hihi

Jerry NY2KW

Sent from my iPhone