Re: {Collins} 75S-3 with an Issue

Lou & Jim:

Thanks for your suggestions.  It turned out to be the by-product of my own
clumsy cleaning effort.

All works fine, when the variable BFO switch is properly turned fully
counter clockwise.  I did do that, but then removed radio from cabinet and
spent over an hour cleaning the chassis and front panel.  At some point, I
apparently bumped the BFO switch, turning off the crystal BFO.  Too
involved in removing dust to realize the switch had clicked.

Thank You,

Chuck W9KR