Re: {Collins} [Collins] Where did the S Line crowd go?

I am the new owner of my first S-line although I'm not sure if I qualify as
the younger crowd... maybe?  I'm 53 and I am trying to recreate my
grandfather's station from the late 1960's.

I have the S-line now, so once I find a 30K-5 I will have all of the
pieces!  I think I might have to hit the lottery to be able to afford one
though :(

Brian W6BRY