Re: {Collins} FW: [Collins] Where did the S Line crowd go?

 I'm still here too, just kinda quiet. Slowing down here too, 74 now, but have my first Collins S-1 Line on the bench for refurbishing. Acquired it recently from it's original owner who bought it all new somewhere around 1960. Looks beautiful. But there is a mod in the receiver that no one I have yet asked knows what it is. I'll be asking here someday, perhaps someone can tell me what the original gentleman, a Ph.D. Electrical Engineer and Nuclear Physics Professor, put in there. Until then...