Re: {Collins} Large Collins Collection for sale

Manuel, you get the astute observer award for today...thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Manuel Maseda via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Aug 10, 2019 01:01 PM
Subject: Re: {Collins} Large Collins Collection for sale

This seller has a set of Gold Dust Twins listed on their site for $3500 that includes a 312A-2 console from a SC-101.  The 312A-2 pictured is not genuine.  It is a modified 312A-1 speaker.  The compass and clock aren’t original and it doesn’t have the power supply and phone patch modules.  I have brought this to their attention and sent them photos of a genuine 312A-2.  Just wanted to bring this to everyone’s attention in case you thought you were getting a bargain.

Manuel W4SSB