Re: {Collins} Large Collins Collection for sale

And it underlines the important point that folks who are selling ham gear estates often have no idea what they're trying to sell since they may not be hams, and the family has no clue what 'good old gramps' was hording in the basement for the last 60 years. They just want to get rid of it and get some money out of it rather than just hauling it all out to the dumpster. So be aware of that when looking at such ham estate postings - now with the mass communication power of the internet, this type of thing is going to happen more and more.

Bob K3AC
In a message dated 8/11/2019 11:11:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have been notified by the website owner that they updated the listing this morning to identify the 312A-2 as a reproduction.  We should now end this thread.

Manuel W4SSB