{Collins} Two-tone test generator?

I am looking for a two-tone test generator to check the output of my 32S’s and 30L-1.

I notice there are a few sold online, but a bit more expensive than I was looking for.
It seems this would be a rather simple app for an iPhone.  I checked the App store but couldn’t find one.
Has anyone found an app that will output two fixed audio tones?

I could homebrew one of course, but all my time seems to be taken up trying to fix my 32s’s!

Thanks,
Grayson, KJ7UM