Re: {Collins} Two-tone test generator?

This is a nice little unit...

https://elecraft.com/collections/test-equipment/products/2t-gen-2-tone-generator

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins <collins-bounces+bipi=comcast.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Grayson Evans via Collins
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 10:35
To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Collins} Two-tone test generator?

I am looking for a two-tone test generator to check the output of my 32S’s and 30L-1.

I notice there are a few sold online, but a bit more expensive than I was looking for.
It seems this would be a rather simple app for an iPhone.  I checked the App store but couldn’t find one.
Has anyone found an app that will output two fixed audio tones?

I could homebrew one of course, but all my time seems to be taken up trying to fix my 32s’s!

Thanks,
Grayson, KJ7UM