{Collins} Power spare board for Collins HF-2050 Units

I am selling Collins Receiver power spare board for Collins a HF-2050
Collectors *FREE SHIPPING
$650. Open for offer.
Collins Collins HF-2050 power supply spare parts 4 internal boards
Switching power supply.
Spare parts of power supply with remarkable heat generation (with
special box on the left of the image),switching power supply (with
box) with equivalent voltage, 4 internal boards of HF-2050.

None of them have been checked for operation. How about spare stock
and parts removal?
Since it is a long-term storage product, we have not confirmed all functions

This parts was stored in my Japan storage. Will ship via UPS
Sell as is Not Claim Not return Not refund

Images:

https://imgur.com/AA8WWml

https://imgur.com/RxP9sAC

https://imgur.com/hxJCqmm

https://imgur.com/UEOZp32

https://imgur.com/JxGpwpa

https://imgur.com/G7mfeLv

https://imgur.com/iq5iNMy

https://imgur.com/lekXNLd

Pedro C Orozco (HK1X)

Cell # 310-6019486 Colombia send me a WhatsApp

email: cqhk1x (dot) Gmail (dot) com