{Collins} Collins S-Line Station for Sale

Greetings to the group!  I have a complete Collins S-Line station for sale.  I purchased this station from the original owner around l987.  I operated the station from ’87 until about 1995.  During that time I probably put about 200 hours of SSB and RTTY operation on it, always getting excellent signal reports.  Everything was function as designed when taken out of service.  The station has been in smoke-free, climate-controlled storage (a closet in my office) since ’95.

The transmitter and receiver were serviced by Western Nebraska Electronics in l985 according to detailed receipts from the original owner.  The station includes:

75S-3 Receiver #12216
32S-1 Transmitter # 11862
312-B Station Control 55798
516-F Power Supply #11787
SM-1 Mic # 141
Manuals, line cords, etc.

I’m no expert, but I would rate the cosmetics as CCA very good: close to excellent.  Some VERY light marks on case tops.  The power supply has a few small nicks through to the bare metal on the top left
of the case edge.  The SM-1 coiled mic cord is brittle and needs to be replaced.

Also included is a Heathkit Cantenna (filled), and a HAL Rtty station (CT2200 communication station with keyboard, early Apple (green display)monitor, Heathkit monitor scope, cables, manual).  Two keys have
broken off the keyboard but are included.

This station will be sold ONLY as a lot, keeping all of the components together.

1700.00  Cash only. Sold as is.  Local pickup or I will travel up to 100 miles (one way) to meet or deliver.  Shipping is a possibility (at buyer’s cost) ….but I would prefer not to go that route.

Clinton, Iowa

LOTS of images available upon request     wguntzel@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:wguntzel@xxxxxxxxx>

73 de KF0HQ
Wayne