{Collins} FS Collins 32S-1s

Lower price!!

I have two 32S-1s that I am going to part with. Both were tested on the 3.8
mhz band and put out about 50 to 60 watts. They are both complete minus a
couple of crystals(shows in the pictures). One has the newer neutralization
variable installed. All tubes are present. Both will make good restoration
candidates or will be excellent parts donors. Pictures are available on
request. Cabinets  with trim rings are with each rig and will need
restoration to be excellent also. I would rate each as CCA good and am
asking $200 each plus shipping( will sell both for $420 shipping included if
you take both of them). I would restore them myself but just have no time.
They could easily turn into CCA very good to excellent with the right care
in restoration. I pack very good and will accept all forms of payment. Will
ship only to the continental US. TNX!

Tom H

K0EOA