From: Collins <collins-bounces+p25988=arcor.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of
Steve Berman via Collins
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:40 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Collins Net

Thanks to everyone who got back to me informing me that yes, there was a net
this afternoon.

As others commented, propagation was horrible.
Good reason that I couldn't hear anything.

Steve N6HK
*** You are subscribed to Collins as p25988@xxxxxxxx. If you wish to
https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***