Re: {Collins} NON HAM BAND + SOME 10M COLLINS XTALS

joe i could really use the entire 10 meter band and 17, 12, and 30m if you have them  i'm on vacation right now and trying to use a tablet for the first time - not easy,  so please excuse the typos.  - dave, w8qw

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet