From: Anna and Glynn Thomas <gthomas20@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 1:36 PM
To: 'collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Collins Equipment For Sale

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have for sale the following items:

1.	Collins KWM2 Round Emblem.  The transceiver is in very good
condition and fully functional.  Price is $400.00
2.	Collins 516F-2 Power Supply.  The unit is in very good condition and
fully functional.  Price is $200.00
3.	Collins 312B-4 Station Controller.  The unit is in good condition
and fully functional.  Price is $200.00
4.	Collins 312B-5 VFO Station Console.  The unit is in good condition
and fully functional.  Price is $500.00
5.	Collins SM1 Desk Microphone.  The Mic is in very good condition and
great sounding.  Price is $200.00

Thanks for your consideration.  Pictures of the sale items are available on
request.

Glynn Thomas

KI7FQR

602 541-3767