{Collins} Transformer Rewind Service

Hello

Finally beginning refurbishment of my "S" line collection, so pouring over the Collins RX site.  Great resource!

I did notice, on the Service and Repair page, that the Transformer Rewinding Service is still listed as a provider.  Gary in Maine sold the business back in December of 2018 and headed for a warmer climate!  He did sell the business to Blueglow Electronics, also in Maine.

Website is https://blueglowelectronics.wordpress.com/

According to the current transformer rewinding tab on his web site, the new owner (Mark Walker) is still not ready to accept rewind work.

I am glad this resource was passed to a new owner, thought I would point this out, and maybe the web page can be updated.

Thanks and 73

Kevin K7ZS